Fig MD Acne Body Spray is 10% glycolic acid coupled with the proven acne-fighting ingredient salicylic acid USP, 2%. Specially formulated to unclog pores and accelerate the removal of dead skin cells that can interfere with the proper oil drainage of the skin. Ideal to spray on the face, chest, and hard-to-reach back and shoulder area.
How to use:
Spray the entire affected area of the body one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin can occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed or as directed by a physician. If increasing dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Specially formulated to accelerate the removal of dead skin cells that can interfere with proper oil drainage of the skin.
- Glycolic Acid promotes exfoliation for smoother-looking skin.
- Salicylic Acid USP removes surface oils, unclogs and refines pores, and opens up plugged follicles
- Skin conditioners and natural botanicals hydrate irritated skin.
- Witch hazel helps to smooth and tone the skin.
- Free of gluten, fragrance, oil, alcohol, and parabens
- Hypoallergenic and Non-comedogenic
- Salicylic Acid USP 2%: Active acne medication helps to remove surface oils, unclog and refine pores.
- Glycolic Acid 10%: Used for chemical exfoliation to effectively remove dead skin cells, revealing a fresh and bright complexion. Also used to treat scarring, skin discoloration, anti-aging, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Witch Hazel: Smooths and tones the skin.