Fig MD Protect + Treat + Heal Daily Scar Repair Sunscreen is a dual-action formula that pairs anti-aging skin care with sheer, SPF 45 sun protection. It gently exfoliates dead skin cells and reveals fresh, new skin. Hyperpigmentation, scars, and redness are visibly minimized. Powerful antioxidants calm while conditioners hydrate to smooth and soften skin.
How to use:
Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure. When using on scars, apply after initial healing has begun (reepithelization, typically 10-14 days after initial wound occurs) and reapply often.
Sheer, all-mineral SPF 45 formula delivers lightweight, broad-spectrum sun protection. Silicone and hydrators soften skin while potent antioxidants and proteolytic enzymes soothe and help minimize the look of hyperpigmentation, scars and redness. Wear as a primer under makeup or alone. Water and sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes.
- Sheer, mineral SPF 45 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- With proteolytic enzymes, helps reduce visible signs of aging and minimize the look of hyperpigmentation, scars (acne, hypertrophic and keloid scarring, burns and incisions and redness
- Provides hydrating and softening benefits
- Potent antioxidants help soothe and protect from free radical damage
- Leaves skin with a velvety finish; wear alone or as primer under makeup
- Water/sweat resistant up to 80 minutes